Posted on: July 17, 2011
We’ll show you how to save your hard earned monies and how easy it is to stop burning those Linux ISO’s to disc!
Then – Find out why Microsoft is one of the top contributors to the Linux 3.0, and why its really not that big of a deal… Or is it?
Plus so much more!
All this week on, The Linux Action Show!
Episode Show Notes:
- Debian 7.0 Wheezy to include option of GNU HURD Kernel
- CentOS 6.0 Release
- Most active developer for Linux 3.0 works for Microsoft
- Open Source Gallium3D ATI Drivers now 60-70% the performance of proprietary drivers
- Adobe Announces Flash 11 Beta. Includes 64bit version for Linux
- Ubuntu Long Term Support == Left To Scrounge?
- Active Bitcoin forum thead: LinuxCoin A lightweight Debian based OS with everything ready to go.
- New LinuxCoin homepage: Welcome to the oficial LinuxCoin Website.
- Bitcoin FTW – Chris Fisher – Picasa Web Albums